5 Reasons to work on spiritual expansion
1. Build: When we work on ourself, we are able to understand more about our actions and re-actions. In turn being more thoughtful of those around us. With practice we build a compassionate perspective and let go of irrational judgements.
2. Motivate: Self motivation is rewarding. When we fix a goal for a measurable period of time, we are motivated to achieve! Sure spirituality is not measurable nor should it be, however we can fix goals for practices that aid our growth. An example can be as simple as, observing the mind for 10 minutes a day. Simply watch your thoughts. As we become aware of the patterns we can choose what we wish to change.
3. Inspire: When we make a commitment to ‘do the work’ we get inspired by watching the changes in our behaviour. Other’s may also be inspired as they may notice those changes too. Once we begin to gain a little bit of momentum in our journey the longer we practice the more we are inspired and the more inspirational we become.
4. Accept: The greater the expansion, the greater the acceptance towards ourselves and those around us.
5. Change: We are creatures of routine and habit. We need to train our body and mind to adopt new practices. Also sometimes we forget, with regular practise the body has the opportunity to remember.