Play yoga bingo for the price of your morning coffee. All proceeds will be donated to Melbourne City Mission
Win up to $120 in gifts/store credit and other prizes!!
***Rules of the game***
Make a minimum of $4 donation to MCM through YT – to be paid @ the front desk or online. The card is available for the month of May.
No doubling up: For example – attending a workshop with Dawn and attending a yin class does not complete 2 squares at once.
You must ask the teacher at the front desk to verify your activity and stamp our card in order to claim a prize.
A bit about our winter charity – Melbourne City Mission
While MCM is a diverse not for profit, they are mostly known as Victoria’s largest youth homelessness provider. They operate five youth refuges in Melbourne including the statewide access point for young people experiencing or at risk of homelessness. 2 of our teachers are dedicated to this cause directly and we hope to help them support our youth.
Some key facts about youth homelessness:
– Over 6,000 young people are experiencing homelessness in Melbourne every night
– There are only 149 emergency and crisis accommodation beds for young people in Victoria
– Young homeless people are escaping trauma including family violence, abuse and neglect
– Over 60 per cent of young people who attend MCM’s youth refuges have a mental illness.
- Finally, MCM is one of Australia’s oldest charities and is older than Melbourne itself!
$4 or more